Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rift Review Part 3 Story Time

Very Immersive Stories
Okay ascended. This is I want you to do. Go kill around some skeletons and while you are at it, go after Jakob and free Freemarch from his evilness. As simple as it sounds, I was like "Hellz yea! I got you bro. I got you!" and went around bashing everything I see to death in the Iron Fortress. Frankly, I have never been excited this when I was doing the story line. With nice voice acting, interesting plots, and exceptional game play, it feels like I am actually in the Telara freeing people from an evil tyrant, defeating a titan, and other good old deeds to can make any ascended proud. 
The Iron Fortress, the place where Jakob and his evil homies reside, was filled with dead bodies after a sightseeing trip there. *
Return to the Game Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment