Saturday, April 5, 2014

Warcraft 3 Review Part 3 Multiplayer

Warcraft 3 is not only a single player game of course. In order to qualify as a Blizzard game, it must have multiplayer and it must be intensive as HELL. Noticed that I emphasize the hell part. Because it is. When playing a map created by Blizzard against a another players, my macro and micro skill increased by like a 100 times. Originally at the campaign, I usually click on the buttons and place it whatever. Also, I mass produced a certain unit and use it until the mission was complete. When playing against a player, I literally memorized the hot keys of all the units and structures of the night elves and I knew which unit can counter which unit. During the entire match, I noticed myself screaming on the top of my lungs, breaking my right mouse button, and slapping the keyboard constantly. I played a match against a player by the name of eViL_sAnDbOx. He was actually pretty good and really chill dude considering he tried to rush me using catapults and raiders (tier 2 units and tier 2 units = a long time to build) and he let me use the restroom since I apparently had diarrhea that day. That means he literally wasted 12 seconds doing something else other than researching upgrades, gathering resources, building structures, and spawning in units before he tried to rush me. Fortunately, my dudes were chilling at the center trying to get some mana when evil rushed in with raiders and catapults.
Trying to rush me eh? WHO WILL WIN THIS SKIRMISH?! NEED TO FOCUS HERO DOWN

His troops consisted of a couple of grunts and troll headhunters, a kodo beast, two raiders, two catapults, and a level 1 hero... Obviously his units was prep for massive base destruction so he can finish me off quickly if I was busy teching thus instant win. My units on the other hand were somewhat solid. I had a level four hero with tier 2 mana burn so can quickly render heros or units that uses mana useless, a couple of archers for range attacks, huntresses to hit multiple troops at the same time with the Moonglaive upgrade, druids of the claw for the regeneration ability and bear form so they can soak up some damage and tank.

After pooping, I went back to game. Hero is killed quickly and almost all melee units are dead
After a 2nd poop, I dove back into the game feeling much better.  All of my bears are dead... Oh damn, they are trying to flank me!

VICTORY!

After killing everyone, I rushed to his base with what I have. When I got there, he literally tried to kill my force with his swarming masses of peons. But in the end, there was only a smoldering mass of rubble and my night elves emerged victorious.  

Return to the Game Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment