Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Studio City Sherman Oaks Encino News

I decided to submit a part of my article series regarding mental illness to the The Studio City Sherman Oaks Encino News. This particular newspaper is part of the community that some of my friends live, so I thought that I would try to raise awareness about mental illness and hopefully remove some of the stigma to help out my friends. Sure it is optimistic thinking, but I like to think positive and it has to start somewhere right?

The name of the article is "Raising Awareness of a Mental Illness, Starting with Teenagers". I got the news this morning that The Studio City Sherman Oaks Encino News planned to publish my article this December. Stay tuned for the link!

Update: 

It's finally here!
http://www.shermanoaksstudiocitynews.com/shermanoaksstudiocitynews.com/archives/2017/December_017_ShermanOaksStudioCity_News..pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment